OppLoans Review: When you hear the word ‘Loan’, the first thing that comes to your mind must be either the bank or money lenders! However, banks provide loans only to people with a good credit score and it has a lot of paperwork involved in it!
Also, money lenders can give you a tough time with the money by either delaying or not providing with the full amount required by you!
Apart from the bank and money lenders, one can also seek money from online lending platforms, which provide with a reasonable cost installment loan.
One such well known online money lending platform is known as OppLoans. Below, we discuss OppLoans, it’s requirements, alternatives and all of its features in detail.
- 1 What is OppLoans?
- 2 OppLoans Alternatives include:
- 3 How to Apply with OppLoans?
- 4 OppLoans Contact Information:
- 5 Conclusion:
What is OppLoans?
OppLoans is a direct lender which provides loans between $500 and $5,000 at comparatively lower interest rates than its competitors. Also, it reports to all the three credit bureaus, due to which you can improve your credit score by timely repayment of your loan.
Must of its customers choose OppLoans as their final option after they have exhausted all the other options. The loans taken from OppLoans are generally used during emergencies, such as car repairs or medical expenses.
Features of OppLoans include:
- The loan amount varies between $500 and $5,000 for a period of 9 to 36 months! The repayment can be set weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly, or monthly.
- Generally, the amount of the OppLoans loan is disbursed within one or two business days.
- If you make timely repayments, you can increase your credit score as OppLoans reports to all three major credit bureaus, which are Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- The APR ranges from 59% to 199%.
- It provides with the lowest interest rates as compared to its competitors.
- OppLoans also provides with a Refinance option, using which borrowers can refinance into a larger loan or extend the loan term after making on-time payments for a few months.
- You can change your payment date online, and if you cannot pay, you can contact the company to discuss a hardship plan.
- OppLoans does not check the credit score of its customers. But, it does check other data about its customers provided by Clarity Services. OppLoans also scans its customer’s bank transactions to understand their cash flow, before disbursement of the loan amount.
You Might Also Like:
- Vanilla MasterCard & Visa Gift Card Balance Check Online 2019
- Target Gift Card Balance Check Online 2019 (Visa/MasterCard)
- What is the Function of Social Safety?
Cons of OppLoans include:
- The services provided by OppLoans are not available all around the world! It is available only in some specific locations, which are listed below. J
- Though the interest rate is lower than its competitors, it is quite high as compared to the interest rates charged by the banks. Thus, quite a few people might find it difficult to make the repayments on time.
What are the requirements for loan approval by OppLoans?
#1. You must be a resident of either of the following states, where OppLoans provides its services.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, California, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin, Washington or Wyoming.
#2. Minimum monthly gross income of $1,500 to meet the minimum income requirement
#3. Have a bank account under your name with 40 days of history.
#4. Must be 18 years or older and have a valid Social Security number.
#5. You must receive a direct deposit into your bank account.
Before head over to the OppLoans Alternatives We’d like to tell you:
What exactly is a payday loan?
Payday Loan is a short-term as well as small amount loan which usually lies between $100-$2000 and the borrower need to repay when they receive their next wages/salary, their “payday”.
OppLoans Alternatives include:
#1 CashNetUSA: OppLoans Alternatives
This is another well-known payday loan provider. Its services are limited to particular states and the minimum and maximum loan amount varies from one state to another.
#2 Check Into Cash: OppLoans Alternatives
This lender provides loans at a minimum of $50 but, has a huge late fee. Also, the services of Check Into Cash are not available in all states.
#3 Cash Central: OppLoans Alternatives
This lender has a large number of borrowers as it has been around for a long time, however, even this loan provider has a high late fee and is unavailable to ask the states.
#4 Speedy Cash: OppLoans Alternatives
This provider is moderately known amongst the people. Speedy Cash accepts repayments through card services which is not possible in the OppLoans repayment process. However, it is not very well rated by its customers.
How to Apply with OppLoans?
We’re hoping that you read the full OppLoans review carefully. Before applying for OppLoans, please read the Term and Conditions and their interest rate as well.
Step 1: It is necessary to first create your account at OppLoans to keep your entry legal to the valid credit score.
Step 2: In order to get register with OppLoans Click Here.
Step 3: Follow the step and now fill your all details like Name, Address, Location, and Phone Number.
Step 4: Following Step 3 now enter your Social Security Number, Date of Birth, etc
Step 5: After successfully creating the account, now you need to enter your employer and other income information.
Step 6: Boom! Now enter your Loan Amount, the purpose for your loan, and further personal information.
OppLoans Contact Information:
Contact Support Numbers are:
Customer Support: (800) 990-9130
Corporate Number: (312) 212-8079
Reach out by Email:
- Check Sephora Gift Card Balance Online at Sephora.com
- How To Sell a Financed Car 🚗 USA (2019)
- How Does Life Insurance Actually Works and Make Money?
This is all you need to know about OppLoans 2019 In-depth Review before you apply for a loan! OppLoans have quite useful features along with some cons. You can check them out and decide if you wish to borrow some money from it or from its alternatives, which have also been listed above.
If you have any queries regarding OppLoans Promocodes, Alternatives and Contact or if we have missed out on any such useful information about OppLoans, then please let us know about it in the comments section below.