CashOne Review 2021: CashOne is not a direct lender. It helps you in finding a lender. When people enter their information, CashOne sends that information to other lenders who decide whether to approve or deny your loan application. It had been providing this service to the people for more than ten years now!
It only provides its services in five states. Namely, California, Georgia, Ohio, Tennessee, and Texas. Thus, people residing only in these five states can apply for a payday loan on CashOne.
Features of CashOne loans include:
- Individuals with bad credit can apply for a payday loan on CashOne, which is then sent to numerous lenders for approval.
- There is very less paperwork involved in these type of loans, unlike the bank loans, which have a lot of paperwork to go through!
- It provides with four different repayment methods.
You can pay the loan in full on the due date.
Pay the fee for extension only. It is allowed once per loan only.
Pay the fee for extension plus at least 10% of the original loan amount.
If you wish, you can pay the loan in full early, with less the calculated unearned interest.
- If you have any query or difficulty with CashOne, you can quickly contact the customer support. You can fill the form available on the ‘Contact Us’ page of CashOne, send an email to the customer support, call on their toll-free number, connect through the internet, etc.
CashOne Alternatives 2021
#1 Earnin: CashOne Alternatives
Usually, most payday loans charge a high interest, known as an APR. But, Earnin is an app-based payday lender which has no fees or interest rates. You can borrow an amount between $100 and $500 from Earnin.
#2 OppLoans: Cash 1 Alternatives
If you are looking for a loan between $500 and $5,000, but have a bad credit score, you are at the right place. OppLoans provides loans to people with bad credits rating for a period of 9 months to 36 months.
It also allows its borrowers to set their repayment schedule. Once approved, the loan amount is disbursed into the borrower’s account within one or two business days.
OppLoans also provides with a Refinance option, using which borrowers can refinance into a larger loan or extend the loan term after making on-time payments for a few months.
However, the interest rate is lower than its competitors, it is quite high as compared to the interest rates charged by the banks. Thus, quite a few people might find it difficult to make the repayments on time.
#3 Capital One: CashOne Alternatives
This is a bank, which quickly provides auto loans for people with bad credit. Capital One auto loans are available for any amount between $4,000 and $40,000 for a period of 36 months to 72 months. The process of applying for an auto loan on Capital One is quite simple and can be completed within a few minutes.
#4 Avant: CashOne Alternatives
This is another bad credit lender, which allows its borrowers to set an installment-based repayment system, which is quite different from the installment system of the banks.
Here, you can borrow an amount between $2,000 and $35,000 for a period of 24-months to 60-months. The APR ranges between 9.95% and 35.99%. It also charges administrative fees of 4.75% for every loan.
#5 Lending Club: CashOne Alternatives
You need a credit score of 660 or above to get your loan approved. The interest rates range from 6.95% to 35.89% APR depending on your credit score. The loan amount varies between $1,000 and $40,000. You can relay the borrowed amount in a period of 3 or 5-years. The Origination fees of the Lending Club is higher at 1% to 6% of the loan amount.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) about CashOne Loans, CashOne Alternatives, and Promo codes include:
1. How much money can I borrow from CashOne?
The amount which can be borrowed depends on your earning per month. CashOne payday loans range from $100 to $1,000.
2. What are the requirements when applying for a loan on CashOne?
- An active bank account, your social service number.
- The person must be at least 18 years old.
- Currently employed for more than 90 days at the same job.
- Net income of at least $1,200 per month, which has to be verified.
- The borrower must be a U.S. citizen. Also, legal residents can apply in some states of the U.S.
- Current phone number and email address.
3. What if I have poor credit?
You do not require a good credit score to approve a payday loan! Individuals with a bad credit score can also get a loan from CashOne.
4. How long does it take for the loan amount to be disbursed?
Once your loan request is successfully submitted, if approved, you will know about it in less than 3 minutes. After approval, it takes a couple of business days to disburse the loan amount to the borrower’s bank account.
CashOne Contact Information:
Toll-Free Contact Support Numbers are:
Customer Support: (844) 514-1126
Loan Requests: (844) 514-1126
Reach out by Email:
CashLoan.com Official Address:
304 S. Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89107
This is all you need to know about CashOne Review 2021 if you are willing to apply for a payday loan! It has its pros and cons, which have been discussed above in detail. You can also check some of the alternatives to CashOne, which are listed above.
If we have missed out on any such useful information about CashOne, then please let us know about it in the comments section below.